Navigating the complex world of global e-Invoicing mandates: Strategies for compliance and efficiency
Wednesday 1 November, 12:30
Hosted on Zoom
In today’s rapidly evolving tax landscape, tax authorities worldwide are increasingly transitioning towards the digitisation of tax compliance by implementing real-time or near-real-time e-Invoicing mandates, with the European Union planning to introduce a mandatory real-time digital reporting system for intra-community transactions by 2028. It has become imperative for organisations to gain a comprehensive understanding of this transformative environment.
In this webinar, esteemed industry experts will peel back the layers of this digital revolution, which has been in the making for over two decades. The session will delve into the intricacies of global e-Invoicing mandates, providing insights on how businesses can not only align with regulatory requirements but also harness the power of e-Invoicing as a potent catalyst for streamlining operations and achieving substantial cost savings.
Attendees will come away from the webinar well-equipped to navigate the complex world of global e-Invoicing mandates, ensuring compliance while also leveraging this digital transformation to enhance their organisation’s efficiency and financial performance.
Topics for discussion:
• Why have so many mandates been delayed, and why is it important for organisations to use this opportunity to move now and avoid leaving it to the last minute?
• What are the main challenges presented by the lack of standardisation in e-Invoicing models, platforms, and technologies used by different governments?
• What are the key challenges and complexities that businesses face when adapting to different e-Invoicing mandates across countries and regions?
• Why is it important for businesses to have a single global e-Invoicing provider, and what benefits would this approach provide?
• How can e-Invoicing be leveraged beyond compliance to improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance financial performance for organisations?
Brought to you by NTN