You need only scan the headlines to see nonprofits operate in a rapidly changing world, full of unexpected situations. From a strategic perspective, it is important for organizations to build multiple funding streams to provide stability and flexibility needed in uncertain times.
Your strategic planning should include a top-down approach to creating the best funding mix to support your mission. Grant funding is a large and growing part of the strategic funding plan for nonprofit organizations.
In this eBook, you will learn:
● Why nonprofits pursue grants as part of their funding mix
● How the grant management process works
● 7 proven best practices for grant management
● How automated financial tracking and reporting aids compliance and helps earn renewals
● How to increase reimbursement through automated billing