Companies that understand the changes shaping the identity ecosystem will be best positioned to succeed over the next 18 months. The TransUnion identity playbook explores the alternative identifiers and people-based strategies enabling a future of privacy-conscious, omnichannel and addressable advertising.
Learn the challenges, change agents and opportunities that lie behind key identity trends, including:
• Regulation will continue to bring data privacy to the forefront of identity development and activation
• The future of identity isn’t solely about adapting to a cookieless ecosystem but understanding the changing currency of identity
• Quickening consumer adoption of connected devices has reinforced the importance of both an individual and household-level view of consumers
• Shifts in consumer behaviors and expectations are causing companies to reassess their ability to leverage data to deliver personalized experiences
• Marketers are focused on efficiency more than ever, and media companies are looking to build alliances to compete against walled gardens